13m 60m Wiggersventurebeat
Playlist: 01. Feel The Bongo (feat. & Album) – The Bongos on CD 02. Ready For The World To End – LP Eddy van den Berg CD 03. Ask For Anything (What Can I Do) – Album – Eddy van den Berg LP Eddy van denberg Ask for anything, ask for anything and more! This is the kind of music that will get you moving, cuttingeness and all the right vibes in a gazillionth package. From gospel to dubstep and everything in between, this is something you need if you’re looking to get your groove on, have a tune stuck in your head or just want some good old-fashioned dancing. Check out our list of the top 10 tracks from EDM artists and discover what you can do to get ready for the new century!
What can I do? (Version 1) – What did we do to get you ready for the future?
- There’s a lot of talk about the future of music, but what about its past? We’ve been making electronic music for a while now, and we’ve got good intentions, but it’s the past that’s keeping us stuck in the past. Let’s look at the albums that defined our generation, the albums that set us on our path. Let’s start with the Greatest Comeback Of All Time, The. This album defined the 90s, and it won Grammys for Album of the Year and Album of the Year for Best New artist. Let’s finish with our favourites, the two albums that defined their time, The First 15 Years And What They Did For Rock And Metal. There’s a lot to choose from here, so whether you’re a new subscriber or an old timer, this is the playlist for you.
Sing The Blues Back To Its Roots – The 50’s and 60’s – Big & Rich CD
- This one’s for the old timers. The 50’s and 60’s were the decade of big sound, and this is the album that started it all. Big & Rich was at its core a collection of blues covers, with guitarist & vocalist Vinoodh playing bass and singing lead duties alongside keys and synth. The tracks are mostly blues, but the arrangements and the choice of songs show that the duo wasn’t trying to simplified anything. The album also features some of the best blues everwritten, including “What Can I Do” and “Let The Good Times Roll”.
- We love this album. Every time we listen to it, we get giddy and happy. This is the album that helped launch the gospel rock movement, and it’s also one of the first albums to bring on the dance music craze. The album continues to be a classic, even though it was produced by producers such as DJ Premier, John Brumm and Dappy.
Feel The Bongo – The Bongos on CD
- We love this album too. It had such an impact on the culture, it’s still playing in our houses and on our Tv’s. We could still hear it on the radio, and the songs were still being played. This particular album features the famous Bongos (don’t get us wrong, we love all music featuring the Bongo), and it’s got the same feel that we’re used to from Big & Rich.
Jazzystep – Scratch n Jump (rave party) CD
- This is the album that got us on the rave train, and it also got us on the Jazzystep train. We love the random samples and effects that are part of this, and the title track definitely shows off that. We also love the beat and the simple flow of the music. The only album that could match the rhythm of the bongos and the beat is Jazzystep’s first album, Do You Want To Get Raped?
What Can I Do? (Version 1) – What did we do to get you ready for the future?
- What can I do? was released in 1999, and it’s still going strong! It has something for everyone, from dubstep and garage to electronic and world music. This is the playlist for you if you like anything out of the ordinary, new or familiar.
What can I do? (Version 2) – What did we do to get you ready for the future?
- What can I do? 2 was released in 2001, and it has something for everyone, from Dada and avant-garde to reggae, rock and metal. This is the playlist for you if you like old school, ska and Rhythmic music.
What can I do? (Version 3) – What did we do to get you ready for the future?
- What can I do? 3 was released in 2004, and it has something for everyone, from EBM to world music. This is the playlist for you if you like New Age and dreamy music.
What Can We Do Together Now? – A Tribute To The 70s & 80s
- The 90s were a great time, yet there was Hibooz nothing quite like the feeling of 80s party at the end of the day. Forget About Feeling Blue: Let The Good Times Roll was the first song to make this list, and it’s one of the first examples of not just the new wave of 80s music, but of House music in general. What We Did To Get Ready For The Future is a collection of covers, and it has everything that made the 80s so exciting in the first place.
Forget About Feeling Blue: Let The Good fashionnowdays Times Roll (MDMB Remix) – It’s been a while, but now’s your time to feel blue! This is the type of music that gets you moving, cuttingeness and all the right vibes in a gazillionth package. From gospel to dubstep and everything in between, this is something you need if you’re looking to get your groove on, have a tune stuck in your head fashionfactsnow or just want some good old-fashioned dancing. Check out our list of the top 10 tracks from EDM artists and discover what you can do to get ready for the new century!
MXR Take Quality Records To Heart With This Album Of The Year Showcase!